What title block design would be the best option for a RnB music magazine?

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Focus Group and Response

Below is a video of the focus group that I recorded. I asked the focus group questions that I am going to take into consideration when it comes to producing my magazine. With my focus group within my target audience age range, it means the feedback they give me on my magazine plan will help me to attract my audience even more.



The focus group told me that setting the price at £2.50 and making the magazine a weekly release was to expensive especially because of my target audience being teenagers. They said I should either lower my price or extend the issue release. Due to this feedback, I am considering to change my magazine release to either a fortnight release or a monthly release.

No comments:

Post a Comment