What title block design would be the best option for a RnB music magazine?

Monday 9 December 2013

Peer Assessment

This peer assessment was done by Sage. He gave me a generous mark as I feel my magazine still has a lot of work to do.  I am going to enforce some of his improvements such as buzz words and the re-positioning of the title block. In terms of the contents page, I am going to align the articles. Graphic features are also something I would include as I could place the buzz words on the graphic feature making them stand out on the page.

This peer assessment was done by Joseph. He gave me a lot of constructive criticism which I am going to enforce such as the slogan for the magazine and adding text alongside the artist names on the front cover so the reader knows what article about the artist is.  From what his evaluation is telling me, my front cover needs more work than my contents page as the front cover is obviously going to be the first thing that the audience will see and so the front cover needs to look attractive and eye-catching. I feel Joseph's feedback will help bring that attraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment