What title block design would be the best option for a RnB music magazine?

Thursday 2 January 2014

New title block



This title block was my original title block and had used originally in my magazine. However, I wasn't fond of it after a while and decided to go for another one. 
Instead of going on the website 'dafont' where I originally made all my title block on, I went through the different fonts available on photoshop and chose what I thought was a better one. The one issue I had with this title block was it was too dull in terms of colour. At this point when I was using this title block, my front cover was looking a bit bland and lacked colour.



This is my new title block. The reason why I like this title block compared to the other one is because it's more bold and it stands out nicely amongst my front cover. I decided to make the 'B' red because it goes with my house style and it's eye-catching. After using this title block, I was able to make my magazine more appealing as I had something to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment