What title block design would be the best option for a RnB music magazine?

Thursday 12 September 2013

Prelim: College magazine contents page

Below is the contents page of my college magazine. I thought carefully about what the readers would want within the content of the magazine and so put in things that I thought was key and was something that I thought the readers would be interested and would have found useful.

To create the contents page, I used Photoshop. I simply used an image that I had taken of a school playground and made it the background of the page. I thought it was best if the article names were placed down the middle of the page so it's in direct vision for the audience. I placed the other images and motivational words around the article names so it stands out.


No comments:

Post a Comment